Another fatal incident with the Dark Web Drug ‘fentanyl’. A Robert Fraser a Teenager,18 died by simply touching this drug – his grieving mom confirmed after paying tribute to her son.
Robert was found dead in his father’s home in Deal, Kent, on November 19.
A toxicology report revealed Robert Fraser, 18, died from a fatal dose of fentanyl, a prescribed drug up to 100 times more potent than heroin.
But his mom Michelle denied this saying that her avid skateboarder son might not even haven taken this drug on the night of his death.
She found that after making some searching some citation on the web reported inhaling or handling this drug could cause death. Quite according to our sources it is found to be true.
The police dropped the investigation on May 12 due to the lack of evidence on the who supplied the drug.
Officers told his family their specialists could not bypass and access his HTC tablet phone.
Michelle described their response “I think it’s diabolical in this day and age that they can’t get into this phone.” and is now warning others of the dangers of the Class A drug.
This stuff is fatal. Most of our teenagers and adolescents are taking drugs or dabbling but they don’t know what is being given.
“I want families to be aware. I don’t want any other parent or sibling to be in the position we are. I don’t want them to be trying to work out why their 18-year-old is no longer here.”