Zachery Revell, a 22-year-old feel from 60 feet student accommodation block at Leicester city center after consuming quite a large amount of LSD. He had suffered fatal head and internal injuries.
After the investigation at Leicester Town Hall on Tuesday, it was revealed he bought the hallucinogenic drug from Dark web and it was delivered to him via the post on February 7.
Later that day he took almost twice the amount he ever used before and was found dead on the next day at 2.30 am in the yard outside told the Detective Constable Jenny Allsop, of Leicestershire Police.
Emergency services arrived and the medics told that this man had been seriously injured by falling from the building. Mr Revell’s flat-mates, who said they believed he had taken LSD.
Det Con Allsop told,”They described him as a very happy and self-assured young man and he had been known to take LSD in the past and had enjoyed it and had never had any adverse reaction to it.”
Statement gave by his roommates,
“They reported they heard noises coming from his room around 2 am. He sounded excitable one minute and angry the next.
“They were not sure what they could do to help him at this stage.
“Shortly before 2.30am, hey became aware he had left his room and, shortly after, the fire alarm was sounding and they thought they should leave and find him.”
Pathologist Dr Virginia Fitzpatrick told he had LSD in his system after the toxicology tests. These kinds of misadventures will only lead to sudden death.