The deep web is something big that you can’t imagine. It is the part of the internet that is hidden from view. The deep web is desperately compared to an iceberg where you can’t predict the size of it. Only a few portion can be viewed but the rest of the things are hidden. Likewise the deep web.
You know what?
- Only a 4% of information is visible to the search engines like Google or Yahoo which is said to be a “Visible Web” or “Surface Web“.
- And the rest of the 96% information are hidden which is said to be “The Deep Web“
See the infographic to visualize the size of the hidden deep web.
Almost every information is hidden in the web which can’t be indexed or fetch or crawled by Googlebot or any other search engines.
Deep Web Searches
- Is it safer to browse the Deep Web?
- What is the Deep/Dark Web?
- How do you access the Deep Web?
- How can I safely browse the Deep Web? Do I need to Buy a VPN?
- Is it Possible to learn Hacking on the Deep Web? Find How?
- What is Tor?
- Why do I need to use Tor browser while accessing the Deep Web? And How to use Tor?
- Which VPN service provider is best on the internet? Why do I need to BUY them immediately?
What is the Surface Web?
- The Surface Web is also called “The Visible Web” or “Clearnet” or “Indexed Web” or “Lightnet”.
- Only 4% of information is visible. And it is 0.03% of the total internet.
- It is the portion of the web that is available to the public.
- The Surface Web is searchable by the web search engines and it is crawlable.
- It is the opposite of the deep web.
- The deep web is the part of WWW (World Wide Web) that is not discovered by Google or Yahoo like search engines, including password-protected or dynamic pages and encrypted networks.
The Deep Web is estimated to be 500x the size of the Surface Web
- It is comparatively the huge when compared to Surface Web.
- There are many unknown information available on the deep web. You can gain more knowledge about the deep web and their links when you enter into their web.
- To know much more about the hidden web, then go to this Deep Web Links page.